Eligibility for Active Membership in the Society requires the physician to:
- Be in good professional standing
- Have completed an ACGME approved vascular surgical residency or fellowship program, or equivalent foreign advanced training
- Be certified by the American Board of Surgery (or its equivalent) in general surgery.
- Submit an application within fifteen years of vascular residency completion.
- Have a sustained major interest and active practice in peripheral vascular surgery.
Eligibility for Candidate Membership in the Society requires the physician to:
- Be in good professional standing in an RRC accredited general surgery, vascular surgery residency or other vascular residency recognized by the PVSS
- Obtain the endorsement of an active PVSS member on their application
Candidate Members may:
- Present papers at the annual meeting, if sponsored by an Active Society member
- Receive meeting notices and routine correspondence
- Have no voting rights
Eligibility for Associate Membership in the Society:
Associate Members of this Society shall be limited to non-vascular trained physicians and surgeons with either an MD or DO degree, scientists active in vascular medicine or surgical research, physician extenders in vascular specialties (RNs, PAs, NPs) and vascular technologists. These members shall pay half dues, have no voting rights, cannot be elected as officers of the society, but may submit abstracts and papers to the meetings.
Please select a membership type and click the Enroll button.
Applications must be completed and received by December 15th each year to be considered for Membership during the Winter Annual Meeting in February.
Active (requires approval)
Associate (requires approval)
Candidate (requires approval)
Conditional membership: This membership type requires approval by Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society before you can begin to receive membership benefits. Applications must be received by December 15th in order to be considered for membership by the Executive Committee at the annual meeting in February. Payment will not be processed unless your membership application is approved.